Unfortunately, there is only so much time and money to spend traveling abroad. That means I have to get creative in my daily life.
Here are some of my methods you might want to try out:
- Immediately switch languages when talking to a Spanish speaker.
- Allow your brain to daydream in Spanish by imagining how you would say certain phrases.
- If you don’t know something, ask someone or research it.
- Listen to Spanish radio stations & translate the lyrics online.
- Don’t worry about being perfect. Just enjoy the process and try your best.
- Subscribe to my YouTube video channel for weekly bite-sized lessons!
- Check out the Spanish is Your Amigo textbook or schedule a personal lesson!
There are many other ways to practice. Find a method you enjoy and that fits into your daily routine. Perhaps try a Spanish chat room, watch novelas, or read books in Spanish. (Children’s books count, too!)
Posted in: Questions about Learning